Thursday, November 10, 2011

Renewable Mommy's Products

Wipe/ Washcloth
My wipes are made of Flannel and Terry cloth. Terry is great for gripping the yuckies, and this makes these a wonderful washcloth as well. We use these in my house for everything. (Wipes, washcloth's, After meal face clean up etc.)
Each wipe is 8x8 inches. They are double sewn (T&T) for durability. I can make any size by request.
$1.50 per wipe (If you plan to buy in bulk I may be able to work out a lower price)





















Double Flannel Wipe
I can also make a Flannel/ Flannel wipe. We use these as "pee wipes". They work for all messes, but I prefer the thickness of Flannel/ Terry for yuckies. These are also 8x8 inches. I can make any size by request.
$1.15 per wipe (If you plan to buy in bulk I may be able to work out a lower price)

Burp Clothes
Burp Clothes are 8x16 inches (The perfect size to go over your shoulder) and Terry/ Flannel. They can be made to match your wipes.
$3.50 Per Burp Cloth (If you plan to buy in bulk I may be able to work out a lower price)

Gift Sets
(4) Wipes (Flannel/ Terry 8x8), (1) Burp Cloth (Terry/ Flannel 8x16)
$9 Per set (If you plan to buy in bulk I may be able to work out a lower price)









Christmas Stockings
Christmas stockings are quilted and lined. Each are approximately 18 inches long, 7 inches at its thinnest and 11 inches at its thickest.
$18 (Made in your choice of fabrics from my local fabric store)









I can also make cloth napkins, and babylegs by request.
Any orders can be placed via email: renewablemommy@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment