Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bright Starts Review (Pretty in Pink Bounce-a-bout)


My husband and I were fortunate enough to receive the Bright Starts- Pretty in Pink Bounce-a-bout at our baby shower. The second we opened it I thought to myself... "I cant wait until Zoey is old enough to use this thing. I want one in my size!!" So it sat in our spare bedroom taunting me for the next several months. We finally got to open it up a few weeks ago, and Zoey absolutely LOVES it!! This thing has all the bells and whistles. Its got enough toys to keep her busy for a long while. She gets tired before she gets bored! It was easy to put together (Meaning I put this together and it works... I didn't have to have the hubs take it apart and put it back together) I also wanted to note: Safety is always my main concern when shopping for my little one. I have seen a lot of bouncers that did not feel safe, but this is not one of them. This bouncer is very well made.If you are looking for an activity center for your little one, this is the ONLY way to go. Thank you Bright Starts for yet another "most used item".

This activity center can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. This same activity center was our christmas present to our second daughter in 2009. I love this toy and bright starts products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to hear that someone else has had a similar review. My daughter cannot go a day without it :)

    ReplyDelete